Sunday, December 26, 2010

Another Blush Boudoir Experience/ Dayton Ohio Boudoir Photography

Tracy,

You are one of the most talented people I have ever known! I had no idea what to expect when I signed up for a Blush session with you, but immediately I felt like we had been friends forever! Your pictures are extraordinary and its truly amazing what an impact you have on each and every one of us. I'll be the first to admit that I may really enjoy having my picture taken...probably too much...and I've never had a problem with self confidence, but you've taken me to whole different level! I know that no matter what I'm dressed in or how much make up is on my face, you will make me look AMAZING! I tell everyone...."Tracy can make a trash bag look beautiful". You just have an incredibly special way about you. My husband's jaw dropped when he saw my pictures and I love seeing the look on his face every time he goes back through them! I'm so happy to have known you and I can't wait for all the future photo shoots we will have because you will be my photographer forever! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

xoxo,
Ashley



ashsmne2w

No comments:

Post a Comment