Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blush Boudoir Kind Words:: Dayton Ohio Boudoir Photographer


A smile is the greatest gift that you can give someone and this is what you do everyday! My blush experience was beyond anything I could have imagined. I can't help but smile every time i think of the time i spent with you and Michelle. The atmosphere along with the company was so inviting. Any butterflies I may of had fluttered out the window the second i met both of you.

Tracy you have an eye for beauty and capture it perfectly. I had a knot in my throat and tears in my eyes the first time i saw my images. I feel like each picture shows the beauty of my soul. I can honestly say now that I believe my husband when he tells me that I am the most beautiful girl in the world! Thank you!!!

With much love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment