Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rave Review on Another Blush Boudoir Experience/ Boudoir Photography Dayton Ohio

Love

My Blush experience was one of the best experiences I have ever had. I believe that every woman should do this for themselves. Not only did Tracy make me feel absolutely comfortable, but she made me feel exquisitely beautiful! It was life changing for me, as I have carried a piece of that with me every day since my shoot. I carry myself with a renewed sense of sensuality, self esteem, confidence, and femininity. The Blush experience is a true gift...and the photos are gorgeous! Tracy's art direction, vision, coupled with Michelle's expert makeup skills made it a top notch experience. I have worked in NYC at a fashion magazine, and I can safely say that Tracy and Michelle's work is of that same caliber. I have never felt more beautiful, sexier, sensual and feminine...Thank you Tracy and Michelle!"

Lots of Love,
xoxoxo,
Elaine



No comments:

Post a Comment