Friday, August 13, 2010

The Love- Blush-Boudoir Dayton Ohio

.
I can't begin to tell you how AMAZING Tracy and Michelle are. I decided to do a shoot as a gift to my husband for our 10 year wedding anniversary. I am a mother of 4 small boys who has spent the last 7 years of my life being a stay at home mom. There are so many times when I've lost sight of the fact that I am a woman outside of being "mommy". Tracy and Michelle were able to bring that "woman" out for me in full force.
.

I seriously didn't recognize myself when they were finished with me. My hair and makeup were flawless. Michelle did such an excellent job. Working the shoot with Tracy was so much fun. I could've stayed for hours upon hours--she made me feel so comfortable. I felt like I'd known her for years by the time we were finished.

.



And the end product--IMPECCABLE. The photos left me speechless when I saw them. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful gift. They are stunning--I look and feel like a supermodel. And my husband, he was floored. Giddy beyond belief. He brags to anyone who catches a glimpse of the photos and inquires about them that, yes, indeed that's his wife, and he raves about how wonderful Tracy's work is.

.



Anyone who is looking for the WOW factor must visit Tracy and Michelle for a session. I can't wait to work with her again in the future.

.

Thank you for making my anniversary an incredibly memorable one :)

XOXO,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment