Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blush-Boudoir Dayton, Ohio - The Hubby's Reaction

blush3



Hi Tracy,


Mike and I got all dressed up and went out for dinner on Wednesday night for our anniversary. After we ordered drinks and dinner, I have him my gift. Initially, when he first opened the box, he thought it was a framed photo. He was already saying "wow" at the cover. Once he picked it up, he was very surprised that it was a book. As he looked at the pictures, his physical reactions ranged from sweating, getting misty eyed, and sitting there in speechless-awe. He thought the use of his old football jersey from high school was very clever (that was your idea). He took his time looking at the book, looking at it several times. As he was looking, he made several comments - I wish I could have recorded what he said because I can't remember all of them. Some of his comments suggested I should be a professional model, he knew I was beautiful - but to see it portrayed like this is unbelievable, lots of wow, oh my gosh's, and you are so hot. To say that he was thoroughly impressed and completely blown away would be a total understatement and wouldn't describe his reaction accurately.


At this time in my life, I am on cloud nine, experiencing a confidence level I have never felt before. A contributing factor has been this experience and its positive aftermaths. I want to thank you again for giving me this opportunity. I am truly blessed.

Humbly,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment