Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Super Sexy Blush Session- Dayton, Ohio Boudoir Photographer

BW

elaine3

Boots


Love


Elaine1small

el6



ellegssteps

elbwvint
LOVE red lips with dark hair and blue eyes. Elaine was stunning!
elaine2

elainevt2


elaine4legs

el10
a favorite!

elstudio
The kind email that makes me so thankful for what I...

OMG! OMG! I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!! HOLY COWS!!!!!!! OMG! I am SPEECHLESS! I am watching right now.....
OMG......
Tracy!!!!!!!!! You made me look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMg, I am crying right now. What a gift.
Johannes is going to FLIP!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAOWWWWWW!!! VA VOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm screaming with sexy joy right now!!!!
I will write more later/order some...
I love SOOOOO many of them!!!!!!
Tracy, thank you sooooooooo much.
xoxoxox,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment